Finding the right person for the role is all about Succession Planning and Talent Management both inside and outside your organisation.
Executive Search & Recruitment
Executive Search Global offers its proven successful track record of highly sensitive appointments within both public and private organisations as a significant endorsement of its capabilities:
- Significant experience in highest level public sector and high-profile placements;
- Extensive transparency and auditable reporting processes;
- Exceptional Government, Emergency Services, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Transport industry relevant networks;
- Substantial understanding of the specific challenges and issues facing organisations; and
- Management of politically sensitive environments and probity requirements that surround these types of appointments.
Our Search Process
- Refine current specification
- Discussion of market, culture and strategic approach
- Agree required profile, timeline and process
- Search Strategy
- Job Specification
- Unique Client Profile
- Ensure alignment secures the ideal approach, leading to the best possible fit between strategy, culture and talent.
- Analysis of potential candidates competencies and experience against defined profile
- Informal referencing
- Prelimmenary conversations with candidates
- Long List of potentially interested candidates
- Realtime market feedback
- Strategic adjustment
- Qualify dialogue about opportunity
- Review Long List with Client
- Agree on prefered candidates
- ESG Interviews Candidates
- ESG Assessment Reports
- Shourtlis of Candidates
- Whole Person lenses applied
- Development driven feedback
- Client interviews short listed canddates
- Formal referencing
- Selection of preferred candidates
- Offer role and negotiate terms
- Candidate Siging of offer
- Reference Report covering last 10 years of worktime (4 references)
- Fololow up and Feedback Session with ESG Client
- Review Search Quality and Processes
- Third Party Client Satisfaction Survey
Why our Executive Search & Market Mapping is different to others
We understand strategy and how your internal talent measures up against talent outside your business.
Facilitate strategic alignment & create a success profile.
Your organisation participates in the strategic alignment process to define short- and long-term strategic business priorities.
Link strategic priorities to the experiences, competencies, and cultural characteristics that will ensure success of your new executive.
Solidify into the executive search placement success profile used to evaluate internal and external candidates.
Develop the strategy and overall succession planning process;
Discuss communication around next steps.
Identify and assess internal candidates.
Ensure appropriate process & communication strategy is in place for internal candidates.
Assess candidates via appropriate assessment methods.
Prepare reports on candidates’ readiness, and fit relative to the success profile as well as development recommendations.
Provide insights for development to each candidate relative to assessment results.
Accelerate readiness through development.
- Work with candidates to create development plans.
- Create interface between each candidate and the organisational key stakeholders through project initiatives/ presentations/ mentoring opportunities.
- Provide coaching and/or regular progress support to close gaps and reflect accurate readiness.
Access the Market
Benchmark External Talent.
- Confidentially identify and evaluate executives from related industries, doing extensive blind referencing to determine top players.
- Evaluate benchmarked external candidates against Executive Search Success Profile. (ESSP)
- Provide 10-15 profiles to the organisation outlining candidates experience and an assessment on competencies
Activate and advance performance:
Identify successor and ensure smooth transition with the prefered candidate.
- Review internal and external candidates using same criteria to assess readiness, motivation and fit
- Evaluate and compare candidate trade-offs and narrow selection to finalists
- Determine ultimate candidate selection and facilitate offer if external candidate is chosen
- Provide coaching and transition support to successor
- Develop an effective transition plan with the outgoing person
- Evaluate long-term position succession internal pipeline;
- Design an ongoing progression process that aligns with the new agenda